Smart Security Enables Good Business
With respect to security, we know that commercial success relies on effective risk management. We utilize our deep experience to help our clients anticipate threats, mitigate vulnerabilities and design contingency plans to ensure business continuity, information security, and personal safety. We provide C-suite executives the tools they need to create a best-in-breed enterprise security program, including: information assurance, physical infrastructure security, cyber security, assessments of Policy and Procedure protocols, Work agreements, Onboarding/Offboarding, etc. through effective workforce management. With our help, Fortune 500 companies at home and abroad are utilizing the latest technological innovations and best practices to secure their most important assets: their people, their facilities, and their information.
Talon Security Solutions, LLC stands ready to support your enterprise in identifying various security, HR, and policy shortfalls, allowing your team to take action before they become a critical data breach.
Our Latest Blog Post
Employees are still the biggest cybersecurity worry for companies, but nearly 1/3 of executives and managers consider a state-sponsored attack likely.
Percentage who listed the following among the most likely sources of an attack.
Source: Ernst & Young Global Information Security Survey of 1,735 C-suite leaders and information-security and IT executives and managers in 72 countries, conducted between June and August 2016.
What causes Companies to be vulnerable to a breach by a trusted insider?
- Failure of the workforce to discern concerning behavior on the part of a co-worker
- Lackluster workforce training, e.g.no specific training in current threats, nor an appreciation of the consequences of a data loss
- Uneven enforcement of existing in existing security and IA policies
- Shortfalls in on-site personnel and physical security
- Broad access privileges for all employees regardless of duties or requirement
- Lack of a timely, coordinated and pre-planned response in the event of an incident